The Steady Custom Cycles Big Sure handlebar is unique in comparison to the typical “beach” style bars that are currently available on the market. The curves and lines of the Big Sur bars have nice and smooth transitions between all bends, resembling the central coast line of the California map. Named after the infamous “Big Sur”, it’s the perfect name to accompany the large beach bar. The Big Sur starts life as a 1-1/2″ tubing that has been smoothly formed and tapered down 1″, eliminating any awkward joints or “flat spot” on the handlebar; which are commonly found on other handlebars on the market.
Steady Custom Cycle’s complete handlebar line are machined, formed, and finished in the U.S.A, from .120” wall cold roll steel that has been completely TIG welded in every jointed area. All crucial slots are done for internal wiring, positioning pin for handlebar clamps, and throttle by wire (TBW)! Installation is made simple with our pre-machined features! Like with any SCC handlebars, we could full customize and build a handlebar to your specifications. Please contact us for more information, lead time, and a price quote.
Big Sur (Beach) Handlebar Specs:
- Available rise: 3″
- Pullback: 16.5″
- Width: 40″
- Bottom Width (Straight area): 9.5″
- Tube diameter: 1-1/2″ tapered to 1″ on hand control areas
- Clamp diameter: 1″
- Unique and custom design only available from SCC
- Sturdier and stronger than OEM handlebars
- Internal wiring ready (NOT pre-wired)
- Pre-Machined slots for Throttle-By-Wire (TBW) and clamp positioning pin
- Will work with hydraulic or cable clutch
Red Road King with SCC Big Sur Beach Handlebar, SCC 36″ Fishtail Pipes, and SCC Bagger Pipe Mounting Hardware Kit.