The Steady Custom Cycles Bull Horn 4″ Extended Bag Guards are produced like no other bag guards on the market! Extended 4″ to cover 4″ stretched bags! Steady Custom Cycles built the Bull Horn 4″ Extended Bag Guards to solve the short bag guard problem that everyone faces when they get their bags extended! Built from large 1.25″ tubing for that fat and beefy look!
For the ultimate styling package, be sure to purchase the matching Bull Horn Handlebars and Engine Guards as well!
SCC Bag Rails! If you’re planning to run bag rails, then please check the fitment list to make sure that the item will fit your bike. A customer representative will contact you after purchasing to confirm fitment.
- For 2014+ bikes, it’s required to cut the bag support tube so that it would slide into the slip-fit tube on these bag guards.
- Bag Rails are not compatible with oval bags. If your extended bags have a bit of an oval shape where the center of the bag sticks out a bit, chances are it will scrape against the rails.
- Only compatible with mufflers up to 2.25″ diameter, anything larger than 2.25″ may touch the bag guards.
- If using fender covers; the rails may have clearance issues. Will only fit stock fender covers on Street Glide, Road Glide, Electra Glide.
- Softails can purchase guards regardless if they are using saddlebags or not.
- Softails can purchase rails but may need to change the saddlebag support brackets in order to have the proper mounting.
- Will work with most standard air-ride equipped bikes (1997-2013)
- AVAILABLE FOR BAGGER AND SOFTAIL MODELS (NOT AVAILABLE FOR 2018 & UP SOFTAILS, NOT AVAILABLE FOR SOFTAILS BEFORE THE 2000’s.)
Machined, formed, and finished in the U.S.A, from .120” wall cold roll steel that has been completely TIG welded in every jointed area. Built for specific Harley Davidson chassis, making installation a breeze! SCC Guards are made to fit Original Harley-Davidson Extended bags. Aftermarket Bags are not guaranteed proper fitment. Photo confirmation of Extended bags is requested when placing the order in order to check for any clearance issues.
For those who’s planning to run bag rails, please see below. Shown below is Steady Custom Cycles Tradition 4″ Extended Bag Guards with OPTIONAL Bag Rails (+$385 for Year: 2009-2013 BAGGER and +$375 for all other year models). Note the added slip-fit tube that would hold the bag rails in place. If you’re planning to run bag rails in conjunction with the SCC bag guards, then you MUST specify during the time of ordering. Once the bag guards are chromed, it cannot be added because it would require the parts to be stripped and re-chrome. The rails below are customized with Spike ends (+$50), standard rails are shown in the photo above with 2 bends, no spikes.
Photos below display the extra spike at the end of the rails. SCC Rails do NOT come with the spike unless requested. The spike is only available for models 1997-2008 Baggers. There is an added fee for this custom item and will be added per customer request.
Engine and bag guards are ornamental/dress up products with no special functions. All engine guards are built to fit onto factory chassis/frame, if there are any modification that is done to the chassis, please contact us and let us know before ordering. For lowered motorcycles, please inform us prior to ordering. After installation, check swing-arm and muffler/pipe clearance to bag guards before riding the bike.