Steady Custom Cycles Empire Handlebars share some design features from our Bullhorn handlebar but simplified in a tasteful way. The Empire handlebars features straight up-rise tubes that goes outward towards the top. Joining the hand grip tubes to the up-rise tube are meat-hooks, giving that custom and sharp design. The SCC Empire handlebar will make your bike look great from all angles!
The Empire handlebars will not fit onto a Street Glide, for handlebars that are similar in style, please take a look at the Steady Custom Cycles Equalizer handlebars that were made specifically for Street Glides.
Steady Custom Cycle’s complete handlebar line are machined, formed, and finished in the U.S.A, from .120” wall cold roll steel that has been completely TIG welded in every jointed area. All crucial slots are done for internal wiring, positioning pin for handlebar clamps, and throttle by wire (TBW)! Installation is made simple with our pre-machined features! Like with any SCC handlebars, we could full customize and build a handlebar to your specifications. Please contact us for more information, lead time, and a price quote.
Empire for Harley Davidson Spec:
- Available rise: 10″ – 18″
- Width: 40″
- Tube diameter: 1-1/2″ Tubing tapered to 1″ round tubing on hand control areas
- Clamp diameter: 1″ and 1-1/4″ (add $45 for 1-1/4″ and for Road Glide Fitment)
- Unique and custom design
- Sturdier and stronger than OEM handlebars
- Internal wiring ready (NOT pre-wired)
- Pre-Machined slots for Throttle-By-Wire (TBW) and clamp positioning pin (Road Glide Fitment)
- Will work with hydraulic or cable clutch
- Consistence 1-1/2″ diameter tubing
If your bike has two-piece top/upper handlebar clamps, single solid top/upper clamps are *required* to run all handlebars with a rise of 12″ and higher. We also highly recommend upgrading the main riser bolts to grade-8! Solid or stiffer (polyurethane) handlebar bushings are also highly-recommended.