Steady Custom Cycles Equalizer Handlebars for Street Glide’s were designed and engineered to have full 1.5″ diameter tubing from the very top all the way down to the clamping area. For those that are detail oriented, the SCC Equalizer will give your Street Glide a consistence and smooth look! All while maintaining a the strength and structural integrity of a single tube.
Steady Custom Cycle’s complete handlebar line are machined, formed, and finished in the U.S.A, from .120” wall cold roll steel that has been completely TIG welded in every jointed area. All crucial slots are done for internal wiring, positioning pin for handlebar clamps, and throttle by wire (TBW)! Installation is made simple with our pre-machined features! Like with any SCC handlebars, we could full customize and build a handlebar to your specifications. Please contact us for more information, lead time, and a price quote.
Equalizer for Harley Davidson Spec:
- Available rise: 10″ – 18″
- Width: 40″
- Tube diameter: 1-1/2″ Tubing tapered to 1″ round tubing on hand control areas
- Clamp diameter: 1″ and 1-1/4″ (add $30 for 1-1/4″)
- Unique and custom design
- Sturdier and stronger than OEM handlebars
- Internal wiring ready (NOT pre-wired)
- Pre-Machined slots for Throttle-By-Wire (TBW) and clamp positioning pin
- Will work with hydraulic or cable clutch
- Consistence 1-1/2″ diameter tubing
If your bike has two-piece top/upper handlebar clamps, single solid top/upper clamps are *required* to run all handlebars with a rise of 12″ and higher. Solid or stiffer (polyurethane) handlebar bushings are highly-recommended.