Tradition is a transmission of customs or styles that have been passed down from generation to generation. Steady Custom Cycles Hybrid Tradition handlebar is exactly that, a classic and timeless handlebar that will never go out of style! The SCC Hybrid Tradition handlebar is the wider slightly version of the SCC Tradition handlebar, however not as wide as the Grand Tradition handlebar. The Hybrid Tradition is no regular classic apes, the flow and bends are very clean and smooth, giving your bike a key look over any bikes other bikes with apes installed. Made from 1-1/2″ tubing that is tapered down to 1″ on the handle control areas, no welding or unusual joints anywhere on the handlebar, giving it that SCC signature clean and smooth appearance.
Steady Custom Cycle’s complete handlebar line is machined, formed, and finished in the U.S.A, from .120” wall cold roll steel that has been completely TIG welded in every jointed area. All crucial slots are done for internal wiring, positioning pin for handlebar clamps, and throttle by wire (TBW)! Installation is made simple with our pre-machined features! Like with any SCC handlebars, we could fully customize and build a handlebar to your specifications. Please contact us for more information, lead time, and a price quote.
Steady Custom Cycles Tradition Handlebars Series:
- Tradition: 89 Degrees Upright Tube Angle (Straight up)
- Hybrid Tradition: 86 Degrees Upright Tube Angle (Slightly wider on top)
- Grand Tradition: 83 Degrees Upright Tube Angle (Very wide on top)
Hybrid Tradition Handlebar for Harley Davidson Specs:
- Available rise: 10″ – 22″
- Width: 40″
- Tube diameter: 1-1/2″ tapered to 1″ on hand control areas
- Clamp diameter: 1″ and 1-1/4″ (add $45 for 1-1/4″ and for Road Glide Fitment)
- Clamp area width end-to-end: 5-1/4″
- Simple but unique and custom design.
- Sturdier and stronger than OEM handlebars
- Internal wiring ready
- Pre-Machined slots for Throttle-By-Wire (TBW) and clamp positioning pin (Road Glide Fitment)
- Will work with hydraulic or cable clutch
Additional Parts Required (Not included, sold separately):
*Actual length varies with select handlebar height and riser height*
- Extended Clutch Cable/Line
- Extended Throttle Cable (for non-TBW)
- Extended Control Wires
If your bike has two-piece top/upper handlebar clamps, single solid top/upper clamps are *required* to run all handlebars with a rise of 12″ and higher. We also highly recommend upgrading the main riser bolts to grade-8! Solid or stiffer (polyurethane) handlebar bushings are also highly-recommended. For those using 20″ or taller bars, we recommend upgrading the riser to the beefy solid ones that we carry (bagger/touring only). These recommendations are for your safety, do it once, do it right!
Note: Product photos shows Steady Custom Cycles Grand Tradition Handlebar with 18″ rise in a chrome finish.
Steady Custom Cycles 18″ Hybrid Tradition handlebars shown installed below on Tommy C. 2009 Road King.