Steady Custom Cycles Slip-On Up Swept Shark Fin pipes are crafted to the highest quality possible! True show quality! These pipes are straight pipes with no baffles, they are very loud! SCC Up Swept Shark Fin Pipes are made in various lengths, 36”, 37”, 39”, 40”, 42”, 45”! Custom lengths are available, please contact us for special ordering! NOTE: For Baggers/Touring bike or Softail with hard saddlebags, minimum length is 37″ so that the Up Swept bend will clear the saddlebags.
Machined, formed, and finished in the U.S.A!
True Dual headers are required in order for the pipes to work. When ordering, please specify what header pipes you’re running. We may contact you to confirm or verify additional information about your bike and set up to ensure fitment.
SPECIAL FITMENT ADJUSTMENT FEE NOTE (only applies to those who has the fitment listed below):
CHARGES WILL BE ADDED ONCE ORDER IS PLACE, WE WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FOR THESE SPECS.
- Softail: For SOFTAIL with Bassani Header Pipes AND Bassani Brackets Fitment (additional $25 charge to change the mounting tab for Bassani brackets) *Does not apply to those who want to upgrade to Steady Custom Cycles Beefy Brackets.*
- Softail: For Softail Springer with OEM Dual Header Pipes and OEM mounting brackets fitment (additional $40 charge to change the mounting tab brackets, and additional spacer added for the chassis clamp)
- Bagger/Touring: For those with Rinehart Header Pipes (1-7/8″ OD Headers) (additional $25 charge to resize the slip fit portion to 2″OD to fit onto header)
If being installed onto a touring/bagger, the SCC Bagger Installation Hardware Kit (PN: SCC-1025-EXHHW-BAGGER) is required to level the pipes with the header and also to fill the void when swapping from a large 3″/4″ diameter muffler down to the SCC Slip-On Pipes (1-7/8″).
If being installed on a Softail, if the head pipes you’re using has muffler brackets, you may be able to use them. However during the time of ordering, specific which head pipes you have so that we could make the correct length and position the brackets correctly. We recommend using the Steady Custom Cycles Beefy 1/2″ thick brackets (PN: SCC-1017) as they are stronger and they are already chromed.
NOTE: Steady Custom Cycles Pipes does not have heat-shields, the pipes are 100% visible. Discoloration on the pipe could occur if the engine is not tuned. Tuning your bike is highly recommended when changing the pipes out.
- This product is NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a pollution-controlled vehicle in the state of California. This product is NOT CARB legal. Legal only for racing vehicles in closed course competitions which will never be driven on a public right of way.
- Emissions Compliance Declaration: QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED “MODIFIED PART”
All of our slip-on pipes are warranted against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of 1 year. This does NOT cover finishes such as plating, or painted surfaces with discoloration or rust. This warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the system, which may be proven defective under normal use. We will not warranty any system that has been abused, misused, improperly installed, modified, or damaged during impact (scrape the curb, accident, etc).
SAFETY WARNING: SHARK FIN TIPS ARE VERY SHARP AT THE PEAK. MUCH LIKE ANYTHING WITH SPIKES ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE, USE WITH CARE AND CAUTIONS. Failure to use cautions cause severe injuries or death.