Steady Custom Cycles Vengeance Handlebars were designed to provide an illusion and appearance that the handlebars are taller than they actually are! The very peak of the handlebars is a few inches higher than the grip/hand area. Without sacrificing the tall “ape” look, the Vengeance handlebar allows you to ride confidently by positioning your arms at a comfortable height. Although the handlebar looks like they are 20″ height, they will feel and handle like 18″ bars!
Steady Custom Cycle’s complete handlebar line are machined, formed, and finished in the U.S.A, from .120” wall cold roll steel that has been completely TIG welded in every jointed area. All crucial slots are done for internal wiring, positioning pin for handlebar clamps, and throttle by wire (TBW)! Installation is made simple with our pre-machined features! Like with any SCC handlebars, we could full customize and build a handlebar to your specifications. Please contact us for more information, lead time, and a price quote.
Vengeance for Harley Davidson Spec:
- Available rise: 10″ – 20″
- Width: 40″
- Tube diameter: 1-1/2″ Tubing tapered to 1″ round tubing on hand control areas
- Clamp diameter: 1″ and 1-1/4″ (for 2014+ Road Glide)
- Unique and custom design
- Sturdier and stronger than OEM handlebars
- Internal wiring ready
- Pre-Machined slots for Throttle-By-Wire (TBW) and clamp positioning pin
- Will work with hydraulic or cable clutch
- Taller/Higher appearance
Additional Parts Required (Not included, sold separately):
*Actual length varies with selected handlebar rise*
- Extended Clutch Cable/Line
- Extended Throttle Cable (for non-TBW)
- Extended Control Wires
If your bike has two-piece top/upper handlebar clamps, single solid top/upper clamps are *required* to run all handlebars with a rise of 12″ and higher. Solid or stiffer (polyurethane) handlebar bushings are highly-recommended.